The twelve things of life:
- You were born of a consequence of programming, not of divine intention.
- Just because nature has instilled instincts in you, does not mean those instincts are rightful.
- Moderation in all affairs is not only the key to longevity, but healthy prosperity.
- Letting go and moving forward is the only way to mature.
- Understand and accept that one day you will die.
- The vast majority of humans are confused about reality, so keep an open mind.
- Making mistakes does not always guarantee learning a lesson.
- Honesty is the only thing that brings peace.
- Caring for and about others are what make humans human.
- Making yourself uncomfortable by righting a wrong makes you feel better in the long run.
- There are no re-dos but there can be do-overs.
- Do your best to leave with warm memories in the minds of those you touched.
One response to “Twelve Certainties and Suggestions”
[…] look at our current selves and think, “Would my future self be proud of me?” See my 12 suggestions post if that helps, and remember, I love you, your dog or cat loves you (alive, in heaven, or from the […]